PayPal billing

Ray1948
Contributor
Contributor
I am being treated as a guest on PayPal when making purchases on eBay. I wish to not be a guest because I am just a customer who registered my bank account details and debit card details in December of last year and I would like all of my future purchases from eBay to be put on the see activity page. PayPal are saying that I am a guest and that is the reason for my purchases not being recorded. PayPal will not or don't want to help me. I hope that someone out there can assist in this matter. Many thanks for your time.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Ray1948
Contributor
Contributor
Brilliant, that sounds like it's easy enough to do. Many thanks for your time and have a good day. Thanks again.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ray1948

Well instead of entering card info and paying as a paypal guest during ebay checkout, choose the paypal option and LOG IN to your paypal account to pay??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ray1948
Contributor
Contributor
Will this make my purchases to be recorded on the see activity page on the PayPal app as that is what I want. Many thanks
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ray1948

Yes if you log in and have a debit card linked to that paypal account then you just pay via paypal and don't have to enter card info during checkout.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Ray1948
Contributor
Contributor
Brilliant, that sounds like it's easy enough to do. Many thanks for your time and have a good day. Thanks again.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ray1948

Your welcome, would have been nice to have marked my post as the 'solution' though rather than your own  Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Ray1948
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry,first time I've used this site.How do I fix this for you.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ray1948

Don't worry, only teasing.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.