Pay for pay after delivery items

Shatz21
Contributor
Contributor
Hi everyone, I just needed help with something small. Basically I have the PAD service set up and most of my items have arrived and instead of waiting 14 days I want to pay it now, how do I do that? Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shatz21

Don't forget the seller has already been paid so you don't need to worry about them.

With PAD paypal credit the seller the same as they usually do but instead of waiting a few days for your funds to transfer they give you a bit longer ie 14 days before they debit your bank account.

So if you want to pay paypal back earlier then just click on the transaction and that option is on the details page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shatz21

Don't forget the seller has already been paid so you don't need to worry about them.

With PAD paypal credit the seller the same as they usually do but instead of waiting a few days for your funds to transfer they give you a bit longer ie 14 days before they debit your bank account.

So if you want to pay paypal back earlier then just click on the transaction and that option is on the details page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.