Needed Paypal Withdrawals to Srilanka

mujeebmahir
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all kind of professions,

Can we know

why still don't give us the service of Withdrawal via PAYPAL? Because everyone from you guys saying "we are passed the information to our relevant department. but unfortunately we hasn't get any further information from the relevant department or from the Administrators. so we almost more irritating of this issue. So If the PAYPAL COMMITTEE don't wanna give us the service they can say openly. by the time if they ignore to give us the service acttually they avoid our Country.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

chamara54

Hi Paypal Admin/Help Desk ,

/t5/Getting-started/Need-Paypal-Withdrawals-to-Srilanka/td-p/164910

Looks like 6  years  ago above  thread  have been posted , but still no idea about when payapal Money withdrawal facilities  wil be avalable to sri lanka.  This is been big  pain for loyal paypal customers in SRI LANKA ,every day lot of people losing they money by using alternative method.

Please provide the valid reason and why you still cannot provide Withdrawals to Sri Lanka . you guys even not provide the proper answer to the customer .we are waiting for positive feedback here!!

Login to Me Too

chamara54

/t5/Getting-started/Need-Paypal-Withdrawals-to-Srilanka/td-p/164910

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there Chamara54.

Thanks for reaching out to us in regards to this.

Currently, customers with PayPal accounts in Sri Lanka can only use PayPal to send money. It's not possible for customers in Sri Lanka to receive and withdraw funds to a bank account at this time.

It's possible that this may become an option for you at some stage in the future but I would not be able to give you an estimated time frame for this at the moment.

I will ensure to forward your feedback to the relevant teams so that they are aware that you have been in contact with us.

David.

Login to Me Too

mujeebmahir
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PayPal_David,

Regardign your response first of all thanks, since 2009/2010 we are hearing same song from you guys but nothing happened till. so don't waste your time to forward your relevant department because they also made the same story with us. we were requested most of the times. but you guys are not gave us swift response.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.