Need Paypal Withdrawals to Srilanka :(

shakeel
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

WHOM EVER READ THIS, PLEASE DO YOUR BEST ON THIS.

This is one of the biggest request I can make as a Srilankan, We Need A Withdrawal Method to Srilanka .

There are thousands of online workers/Sellers/buyers... who needs the support of paypal. As a developing country we really need your help. 

We don`t have a withdrawal method to withdraw our money which we earn online.

Please we really need your help !!!!!!!!

regards,

Shakeel

Login to Me Too
55 REPLIES 55

athula
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happend to me also with Skrill

But i asked from the bank to tell me the exact amount in USD 

then once you put in the code then its ok

you can get the funds to your bank a/c in less than 2 days

Login to Me Too

Ranjeewa
New Community Member

Most of Sri Lanka have above question.  Since  I have no idea why PayPal now giving us features.

At the moment effective way is creating account with out side address. Warnings ....! it is ilegal thing.

If it noticed by paypal you account can be blocked.

But I have noticed On eBay seller ID BuyLanka for the past few years. Doing somthing in better way... Hope he has not in Sri Lanka but his business running on Sri Lanka.

Please contact www.buylanka.net Sri Lankan operator.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Ranga
New Community Member

Please. We need this so badly.

Login to Me Too

lalyoh
New Community Member

i want 15 $ deposit to my paypal account i give rupees

Login to Me Too

fazlulfana

@ PayPal Admin

In Srilanka We can purchase from paypal but still we cant withdraw .. this is the biggest problem to the people who earning money online,,, 

currently I am earning in online but the sad thing i am earning but not receiving money to my hands because of there are no any proper methods to recieve money to srilnka.. 

So please give us Paypal's full function to srilankan people....

Hope this proplem will be solved Soon,,,,, 😞

Thank you .. 🙂

Login to Me Too

ayyo_salli
Contributor
Contributor

Hello   

Looks like 4 years gone since thread opened. Still no idea about when  payapal withdrawals wil be avalable to sri lanka.  

I have a little request. If you are having problem with Sri lankan authorities. can you please just enable money  recivieng . We will legally  make US bank accounts (using payoneer) .

Its just not worth it ebay selling with skrill. on ebay 99.9% never heard of what is skrill.  When somebody wants to make buisness they should give their customers more benifits so they will attract more customers.

but nooo skrill is trying it other way. they just   eating all of our profits with various fees. transaction fees , merchant fees... etc

at the moment  I have to pay ebay fees from my pocket. coz skrill eating all of my profit. most people just bid for the auction and ask for paypal and forget about paying

but cant loose  seller standards  so I have to stick with skrill unill paypal gives solution for money withdrawals    

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.