Need Paypal Withdrawals to Srilanka :(

shakeel
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

WHOM EVER READ THIS, PLEASE DO YOUR BEST ON THIS.

This is one of the biggest request I can make as a Srilankan, We Need A Withdrawal Method to Srilanka .

There are thousands of online workers/Sellers/buyers... who needs the support of paypal. As a developing country we really need your help. 

We don`t have a withdrawal method to withdraw our money which we earn online.

Please we really need your help !!!!!!!!

regards,

Shakeel

Login to Me Too
55 REPLIES 55

PayPal_paula

Hi Devinda, 

I have passed this information on to the relevant department for them to look in to for you all. 

I will post an update as soon as I have on. 

Thanks 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

kingsheron
New Community Member

Dear Sir,

We need paypal withdrawals in Sri Lanka.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

pasinduupendra
New Community Member

Yeah

We really need full support of Paypal in our countrySmiley Sad

Login to Me Too

devendora_san
New Community Member

Yes! The need of activating paypal withdrawal facilities is very crucial for Sri Lanka. We are undergoing lot of difficulties because of inability to withdraw via paypal directly. Please fix this issue and I am sure the demand from our country for your company will be hugely increased if you do this.

Thank You!

Login to Me Too

setmaxuditha

please give withdrawals in sri lanka--

thanks

Login to Me Too

chamara1987

Hi ..I think now is the best time to having the paypal withdraw funtion to Sri Lanka.There are so many people wating for that.Personally i have such problems using PP.I sell items on Internet but I use my brother's account who lives in USA  to receive funds and he send me the money via other electronic money tranfering services.Its a very hard and expensive method.

We really apperciate that if paypal can give us the withdraw facility to Sri lanka.Because PayPal is the best service we can trust in online money tranfering.Best security and accepting everywhere in the world.So we can't go away from the PP.But unfortunately still we don't have the withdraw facility.

As a Sri Lankan Im asking from the PayPal managemet, please provide us the money withdrawn facility and we all waiting for that moment.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

dushanthachamal
New Community Member

We really need the Paypal withdrow in Sri Lanka      .

Login to Me Too

sajan
New Community Member

yes we need money withdrawment facilities to Sri Lanka...please give us ..Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

eyeris
New Community Member

Yes we are having great difficulties when withdrawing money to sri lanka from other methods. Please do something for this soon.

thank you!

Login to Me Too

Darshana
New Community Member

We desperately need a solution for this matter. There are lots of freelnacers, people who are interested to sell online, online stores who like to accept payments through paypal, people who work abroad also will send money via paypal. So there is a potential market segement for paypal in Sri Lanka.

Hope paypal will work on this matter.

Cheers

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.