Need Paypal Withdrawals to Srilanka :(

shakeel
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

WHOM EVER READ THIS, PLEASE DO YOUR BEST ON THIS.

This is one of the biggest request I can make as a Srilankan, We Need A Withdrawal Method to Srilanka .

There are thousands of online workers/Sellers/buyers... who needs the support of paypal. As a developing country we really need your help. 

We don`t have a withdrawal method to withdraw our money which we earn online.

Please we really need your help !!!!!!!!

regards,

Shakeel

Login to Me Too
55 REPLIES 55

PFdo
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal

There are thousands of Sri lankans and Sri lankan companies doing business online. I am pretty sure, PayPal must be aware of the transactions that Sri Lankans have so far carried out through their existing PayPal (send only) accounts. As a owner of a software developing company based in Sri Lanka and providing services online, I have been using other payment gateways to receive incoming funds. However, with our experience we believe that we lose out many opportunities to sell our services as we do not support PayPal system to receive payments.

Majority of the companies and individuals in Europe, North America and also in Asia are accustomed  to make  online payments by means of using PayPal payment system. And they seem to be reluctant to try other gateways. So,  as a result of this they tend to give up any business dealings with Sri Lankans just because Sri Lankan companies and Individuals can not receive funds through PayPal.

Having PayPal Funds receiving facility for Sri Lanka means an opportunity for many Sri Lankan companies and individuals to explore a broader market. And will definitely help in our efforts to build our economy.

Looking forward, very anxiousely,  to see the day PayPal announcing Funds Receiving facility for Sri Lanka.

Kind Regards

PFdo

Login to Me Too

goldbag
New Community Member

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we want immdt.

Login to Me Too

Pasindu007
New Community Member

Yes We need paypal to withdraw money. Because i spend too much money for alternative systems & takes long time to get my money. 

Please do something very quickly. Man Surprised Man Surprised Man Surprised

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Wayne

Hi there,

We are constantly updating and adding different countries every day but I am not able to give a timeframe for Sri Lanka I'm afraid.

As soon as I know, you will! Smiley Happy

Wayne

Login to Me Too

reorom
Contributor
Contributor

hi,

Its a favourable info atleast. Hope it will be soon.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

sampath
Contributor
Contributor

HI Wayne@Paypal,

We understand that enabling full Paypal services to Sri Lanka also need suport from our respective authorities. 

So is there a way that we can help to expedite the process. Reason is we are having a facebook group for this cause and  if needed we might able to make a collective effort to convinve local authorities about this. 

Please let us know the status of the process via frequent updates. We really apreciate it. At least it brings us some hopes. We love PayPal and we really need its service ASAP.

A BIG thank you.

Sampath

Login to Me Too

PFdo
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal

Yes, as Sampath has mentioned here in the forum, indicating the obstacles (if any) would help us to put pressure on local authorities to rectify them. We have officials who are willing to help us to promote export of good and services.

And your excellent service and support at PayPal could play a very vital role in helping the local business community (individuals and legal entities).

Without knowing any reason and facts we can go nowhere.

It is in fact, surprising to see why Sri Lanka has been left out from FULL status at PayPal.

We do hope something would come up soon.

Kind Regards.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Wayne

Hi all,

I wish I could give you more information to help with your fight but I simply don't have anything other than I've given.

If this changes I will of course let you know

Wayne

Login to Me Too

PFdo
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_wayne

Thanks for the reply.

Hope something will come up inthe year 2012.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday season to you and all at PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Devinda

@ Paypal administrator

We are still looking for full featured paypal account to sri lanka.we want to use the paypal withdraw function to sri lanka.please make it as soon as possible.My monthly transaction amount is more than 30,000$.if i able to use it will be very easy to make it more.so please consider to provide full merchant account to sri lanka

Thank you

Executive Director

Hostinw3

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.