My account is Limited

patryko
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I've got some problem with my paypal account. Before I'm just selling items on eBay and paypal make limits on my account after I have waiting 180 days to withdraw my money back is 500 pounds.

I recevied messages before from paypal about 24/05/2017 you will can make withdrawal from your account. I waiting that 180 days and paypal not contact with me.

Please help. Somebody know what I have to do?

greetings

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Carlos

Hello  patryko! Thank you for your message and welcome to the PayPal Community 🙂 I am really sorry to hear about this issue. If your account has been limited for over 180 days, I recommend reaching out our customer support teams by phone for additional assistance. Our teams can be reached by clicking on ‘help & contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page. On the call they will be able to take a look at your account and make the necessary adjustments if needed. Hope this helps. Carlos 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Carlos

Hello  patryko! Thank you for your message and welcome to the PayPal Community 🙂 I am really sorry to hear about this issue. If your account has been limited for over 180 days, I recommend reaching out our customer support teams by phone for additional assistance. Our teams can be reached by clicking on ‘help & contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page. On the call they will be able to take a look at your account and make the necessary adjustments if needed. Hope this helps. Carlos 

Login to Me Too

patryko
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I will try many times calling paypal by numbers what they gave me on website after log in.

Can I book calling from PayPal to my number ?

Now Its over 250 days I didnt recevied my money from paypal is over 485pounds!

Can you help me ??

@PayPal_Carlos wrote:

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hey Patryko, 

I am sorry to see that you did not have a reply sooner. I am afraid that we can only provide general information here and we do not have any account details or have the option to request call-backs. In order to resolve this you would have to contact us again. Have you tried to reach out to us on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook? I hope we will be able to help you soon to resolve this.

Dian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.