My PayPal is being Limited

jonanilo
Contributor
Contributor

How can I restore my account. I can't send money and withdraw my money. I already did what they ask me to do but still it's still on In progress  status and in it's 4 days already.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jonanilo

Only customer services can answer that one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jonanilo
Contributor
Contributor

Actually @kernowlass I've calling the PayPal customer service but the machine keep on saying they currently closed how am I supposed to talk to them?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jonanilo

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hello jonanilo!

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal UK Community 🙂

I am sorry to hear about this experience and also due to the delay in our response. If your account has been limited, this is mostly due to security reasons and/or to request additional information. If the status of the limitation is still in progress, please make sure that you have completed the whole list of steps. Usually this is related with the verification process (card or bank) pending to be completed. You can also review your email inbox as we normally provide an update when any documents are received. 

If you still need further advise, you can contact us via Twitter or Facebook as advised by @kernowlass and we will be happy to assist. 

Carlos 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.