Money

yo123got
Contributor
Contributor

If I have no money on my paypal but it is connected to my debit card and I have brought something on a website and it has gone through does this mean that it has taken money out of my debit card? Because I have checked my debit card and nothing has gone out. Could this be because it is a preorder item? The website has also said that the payment has gone through. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

SpectreDetector
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

So far, the item from the internet is purchased but maybe the transaction delay time of the order you placed online compared to the bank/paypal delivery and updating system/information, is slower than usual, but also worrying because it may cause a negative impression on your account/s.

Or maybe, the transaction didn't really go through for one reason or another, although you received confirmation from them it did, but the same principles as above still apply.

Technology, heh.

Forget about it tonight and check your credit card account and paypal and purchasing website tomorrow, if the situation is still the same gather all information and contact, phone conversation, the credit card/bank and also paypal, explaining the situation, and the purchasing website too.

Hope you get it sorted please share how you get on

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.