Linkshe refunds

Me2401
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone bought from Linkshe? Rubbish stuff. Paid £71. Want to return. They offered me £21 refund. So I went through resolution centre and they keep telling me to get in touch with Linkshe as nothing they can do?  Linkshe do not answer any communication, and I have sent maybe 10 emails to their various addresses. Don't understand why PayPal can't help. This company are obviously known to them.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Me2401

What dispute did you open, was it non receipt or item received but not as described or another option?

How did you pay which option did you use, was it via the companys website?

Did you escalate the dispute to a claim and if so what did paypal say?

Is the dispute still ongoing?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Me2401
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, tried to return shoddy goods. Their one and only contact with me was to refund £21 and I can keep the goods. I refused and asked for a full refund £71. Since then they have ignored all my emails. Opened dispute, re non refund and told nothingpaypal can do,which I don't understand! ....as paid with PayPal 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Me2401

Sorry still confused, if you opened a dispute for item received but not as described then if paypal found in your favour you would have got a full refund on return of the item back to the seller..........so you did not want to do that?

May be late replying if you post again as off to my gym and swimming in a mo.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Me2401
Contributor
Contributor
That's what I don't understand. I just want full refund as they state on their website. They won't send me returns address, so I can't return and haven't replied to any emails. Didn't realise it was a scam company until after had ordered. Look at the reviews... so I don't understand why PayPal have closed the dispute. They told me to contact seller, which I have at least 10 times with no reply!
Login to Me Too

Me2401
Contributor
Contributor

Can you shed any light on what I can do next then! 

Login to Me Too

CSND
Contributor
Contributor
Do not purchase anything from linkshe company if you wear America size. This company should be band from America because they are desceptive in their product presentation and description. The pictures of their product is completely different from what you get. Their sizes runs extremely small. Their size large is like the America size 2. It is impossible to return items to this company. They only communicate via email and it takes sending multiple emails before a reply weeks later. Going through paypal resolution center made matters even worse. Paypal resolution center only responds via email that doesn't allow customer to write a response to their email communication but give instruction. Paypal requested that I return the items with a tracking number. I returned the items to the address provided to me by PayPal and I submitted my tracking number to PayPal. Paypal didn't respond on the date they promised to respond. However, Paypal responded at a later date stating case closed because they could not track my return with the tracking number. I paid $65.30 on 3/11/2017 to return the items.
Login to Me Too

Me2401
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for reply! Why are they still allowed to trade! I have given up now, obviously never get the money back. Will use the three items for cleaning the car as totally unwearable!!! Cross that PayPal are not willing to help. Told all my Facebook friends never to order from Linkshe!
Login to Me Too

unhappy5
New Community Member

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

I have received items which are to be returned. have tried to log into their website to obtain refund label but cannot do so as it does not allow you access.

have emailed to different emails which gives automated message saying log into website to return which cannot be done. 

I wish I had read reviews before buying as many people have had the same problem. This company takes your money and then makes it impossible to return or receive a refund.  I feel very annoyed that paypal continues to allow payments to this company.  I thought when paid via paypal I had some consumer protection. I was wrong. Learn from my mistake 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.