Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I opened a dispute but can't see any history message.

xiaoxin_ren
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm trying to open a dispute to Transaction ID: 15K986615R629403G, not sure if it's successful or not, I can't see a case opened or any message history that I sent out during opening the case.

I open the dispute because I haven't received the item. A case was opened in ebay previously because item lost by carrier(case is closed state now) and the seller sent a replacement which is supposed to arrive by Sep 3, but the item didn't arrive more than half month even after ETA.

Thanks,

Eric

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_DavidR

In this situation please reach out to our customer service and they will assist you with this. -David R

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome tot he PayPal Community.

If you are unable to see the case opened in the resolution Centre I recommend trying to open the case again. If you run into any issues please reach out to our customer service by phone, Facebook or Twitter.

-David R

Login to Me Too

xiaoxin_ren
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried again, it remains the same error as below msg:

Contact seller

We're sorry, something went wrong. Please try again.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_DavidR

In this situation please reach out to our customer service and they will assist you with this. -David R

Login to Me Too

xiaoxin_ren
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks very much David. Case opened by customer service.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi xiaoxin_ren,

Thank you for the update. Have a great day.

Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.