I have been robbed

Gazza333
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I wonder if anyone could help I recently purchased some items on eBay after paying for said items the seller cancelled the sale with no explanation I raised a dispute with eBay   Who told me to contact the seller to ask for a refund the refund was given but immediately cancelled by the seller I asked what was happening they said because I had a dispute open with eBay the refund could not be released until it had been closed this information was given to her by eBay so she said I stupidly then close the dispute with eBay expecting the money to be transferred when I had done that she has now repeatedly fobbed me off  saying that she would look into it it's been a fortnight now and no joy are there any actions left for me to follow to try and get my money back 

many thanks 

Gazza 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

screambledeggs
Contributor
Contributor

File a PayPal dispute. Whatever you do, DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE. When the seller issues a refund, the dispute is automatically closed.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

screambledeggs
Contributor
Contributor

File a PayPal dispute. Whatever you do, DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE. When the seller issues a refund, the dispute is automatically closed.

Login to Me Too

Gazza333
Contributor
Contributor

All sorted now took about a month to get it done  The seller  cancelled the sale after I had paid and never sent the item the seller  did not want to give refund  and fobbed me off for weeks saying they would do the refund but did not until PayPal got involved and then it was solved thank you for all your help 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi Gazza333,

Thank you for the update. So glad it has been resolved for you.

Have a nice day,

Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.