How do I send money to eBay seller

Dippster
Contributor
Contributor
Long story but I returned a item to eBay seller who refunded me. The item was then lost by Royal Mail who’ve sent me a cheque. I want to send the value to the seller but only have the eBay details. The relationship is quite sour with the seller so I don’t want to ask for her email address. Can this be done?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Carlos

Hello Dippster! Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal UK Community! I am sorry to hear that this has happened. If you would like to send a payment to a seller, I recommend accessing your transaction history. If you made a payment before to this seller, its email should appear in the transaction details. Hope this helps. - Carlos 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jack_M
Contributor
Contributor

If the seller wishes to receive a reimbursement for the item, they are required to co-operate with your reasonable efforts to do so. You could find it easier to bank the cheque and once the funds have cleared, reimburse them with PayPal.

In case of an issue raised by the seller, please continue to contact them over the next 30 days to resolve it in a mutually convenient manner. If you do not hear back from the seller or they refuse to co-operate, please contact PayPal customer support to discuss your options in this situation.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Carlos

Hello Dippster! Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal UK Community! I am sorry to hear that this has happened. If you would like to send a payment to a seller, I recommend accessing your transaction history. If you made a payment before to this seller, its email should appear in the transaction details. Hope this helps. - Carlos 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.