How do I contact Paypal

ozzyjah
Contributor
Contributor

I have been going round and round in circles. I want to speak to someone as It tells me my account is on hold as I need to identify myself. It doesn't work when I try. Although it will let me go to the settings and change everything including password etc. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ozzyjah

Well thats funny because I just went to help / contact > clicked call customer services > logged in and the number was there so not sure why you can't see it?

<removed>

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ozzyjah

Well to be honest whether you close your account or not does not concern anyone here.

As to how quickly you get a response that would depend on when someone decides to give up their time to log on and respond to your post.

To get paypals number click on help / contact bottom of this and every other paypal page and use the call customer services option in the blue band at the top.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ozzyjah
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, thanks for reply. Tried that 20 times and it just does a loop, back to same place every time.Looked at "FAQ's" and all the other rubbish you are expected to do to get some help. Wasted an hour trying to do what should be a simple thing. 

I had edited my first post but it didn't save it. I was trying to get across that after wasting over an hour of my life trying to prove to paypal who I was, that during this time I had the opportunity to CHANGE my address, password and everything important to my actual identity, but couldn't prove it was me, because of a poorly setup page. I was perhaps hoping that someone from Paypal actually took any notice of this community board. I am a member of many forums and a lot of them use the forums as a type of feedback.

If they had any decent customer service then I wouldn't need to become a member of this community just to try to find out how to contact a real human being. That is how shoddy they treat their customers. I am not having a go at anyone on here, but after wasting so much time I was in the process of contacting the guy to cancel everything when I got your reply. I was seconds away from clicking send. Anyway I decided to try a different browser which did work and updated my account accordingly. I used this second browser to find a contact number. Guess what, none to be found anywhere. So I expect this community gets very busy, solving the problems that Paypal should be solving. They are taking payment but not supplying any customer service. No wonder they are making a fortune. Thanks anyway, I hope I won't need to use my membership again.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ozzyjah

Well thats funny because I just went to help / contact > clicked call customer services > logged in and the number was there so not sure why you can't see it?

<removed>

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ozzyjah
Contributor
Contributor

Hi again, mine just keeps looping back to self help home, click on contact us, does the same back to where I just was. No number anywhere to be seen. You must have a lucky computer. Thanks anyway wasted too much time on here. Even more so with the robot crypto.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ozzyjah

You did read the number i posted above did you??

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.