Contributor
Contributor

How do I change the account that money is paid from when I use pay pal

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

tstark1986
Contributor
Contributor

Visit the Wallet section of your PayPal account and add the new details in there 😉

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@adrianhawkes

Do you mean when you buy items during checkout?

If so there is a ''change'' option you can click on above the funding source showing and you can click on that and select another funding option.

Or if you mean you want to add another funding source then you can go to your ''wallet'' top of paypal pages and add another bank account or card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

snoozyblue
Contributor
Contributor

You can choose which bank or card to make primary in the Wallet section of your account. Find the financial you'd prefer to use first, click on it, then Edit and Make Primary.

Login to Me Too

adrianhawkes
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for help so far i can see how to change from one currency to another i.e. select the primary currency, however I can not see how to change from using one bank account to another for payments, even though I can see I have several listed. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@adrianhawkes

The only way to do that is to do as i said above and click on 'change' during checkout and select the funding source you want to use.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

noir2point1
Contributor
Contributor
Just to add on some payments you won't get a choice of funding sources. If you've had declined bank payments before they might only take card or echeck. They don't want you in a negative balance or they're out of pocket.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.