Having trouble using CC with Paypal

ShadowSenpai
Contributor
Contributor

I've been using Paypal without any issues, it's really satisfying. I use it to just by things, via my linked CreditCard. I never bothered to confirm my credit card.
I want to know if confirming my credit card with paypal would fix my issue.

My Bank declines/shuts off my credit card each time i make a $200-$400 purchase online, this is the 2nd time it happened. I'm very frustrated as to why they do this and i want to know if confirming my credit card can permanently solve the issue for me. I'm gonna confirm it this time and try it out again a 3rd time once i've confirmed that it'll solve my issue, so i can rest easily and not have the card shut off a 3rd time.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dian

Hi Shadow Senpai.

Thanks for asking your question here and welcome to our Community :). I would advise you to confirm your card so that the sending limit through PayPal will be removed. It is good to have the card confirmed so that we have an extra check in place that confirms you as the owner. However, I am not able to guarantee that this will resolve the issue. The bank still needs to approve each payment. When they deny this we will not be able to complete the payment.

In order to remove any limits that the bank has set up I would advise to contact your bank.

Dian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.