HELLO I AM HAVING A PROBLEM TRANSFERING MONEY FROM PAY PAL TO MY BANK ACCOUNT

BRIGHTBULB7
Contributor
Contributor

HELLO I AM HAVING A PROBLEM TRANSFERING MONEYING  FROM MY PAY PAL TO MY BANK ACCOUNT ,CAN YOU HELP

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BRIGHTBULB7

Not without a bit of info, no.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

noir2point1
Contributor
Contributor
I managed. Better up your game.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@noir2point1

Pardon? You gave 'an' answer, that does not mean without more info that it was the correct answer.

And i don't have to ''up my game'' at all thanks very much as the mods are more than happy with my answers.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

noir2point1
Contributor
Contributor
An answer that covers the basics if adding a bank and withdrawing money which you didn't even provide?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@noir2point1

So what? I provide an answer asking for more info, you jump in with an answer that may be wrong and have a pop at me.

You advise what you want (incorrect though it often is) and I will advise how I want............end of.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

noir2point1
Contributor
Contributor
You also responded to a post yesterday by telling a person that you only commented on it so it would go as responded responded. I provided an answer that guides them through what to do and expect them to post again if that didnt help. Im more helpful than "volunteer advisor" who goes around posting incorrect answers on already answered questions.
Login to Me Too

noir2point1
Contributor
Contributor
Have you got your bank account linked to your PayPal? Do that, confirm bank and then press withdraw money. Simples
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.