Finding my total monthly fees on the new site

feistycheese
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

Long time paypal user but didnt know where to post this topic so put it here.

On the old site I used to be able to view how much I had paid in sellers fees for the previous month by going to 'History', then 'Reports', then 'Monthly Financial Summary' and then putting in the date range.     This report would then tell me all my paypal transactions for the month including the total fees paid.

Unfortunately on the new site design I cannot find this option anywhere.   Its obviously pretty important as I need the information for tax purposes.

Id be grateful for any advice on this matter (I did try ringing paypal customer support but the phone number given on the paypal website registers as an unknown/not working number).

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

do you have a premier or business account?

only some of the functions available to premier users are only available to business users now.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

feistycheese
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the reply. Premier account. Though I don't see why it should be any different no matter what type of account I have, I only want to see what fees I've paid for the month so I can put it in my tax records.
Login to Me Too

feistycheese
Contributor
Contributor
Just managed to get through to customer support on the phone. It appears that its a feature that they haven't transferred across to the new website design, and they are now aware of it after I asked. The agent said that it probably will get transferred across in some form if enough people ask for it, which I think they will as I imagine a lot of sellers need it for their own tax records.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi feistycheese,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

I'm very sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with producing Financial Reports.

Please follow the following suggestions which should help you instantly:

-       Please clean cash & cookies on your web browser

You have two options to produce summary of your transactions on Business Profile:

1. 1.Click on Transactions

This option will give you access to your Activity, Bookkeeping and Charts & Graphs

Simply choose the timeframe and click on View.

You will have option to download the Report.

1. 2.Click on More and choose Reports

You can download your financial summary reports here and find very helpful FAQs section on the right.

In case of any issues or questions please contact us.

There are few options to contact customer services. You can call or send an email through the Contact Us page on PayPal. You can also contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Hope it helps!

Anna

Login to Me Too

pikeman
Contributor
Contributor

This doesnt work

I cannot find how to get a handle on my monthly paypal fees. This should be simple to do no matter what typ eof account you have, we're paying for the services and any other system/business would provide an invoice

Come on paypal, give me access to my monhtly fees in invoice format

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.