Error 3148

Marina96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Someone is trying to send me money and they get this error:

error 3148 “Receiver's address is in a non-receivable country or a PayPal zero country”.

I have linked my account to a Visa debit card issued from Raiffeisen bank in Albania.

I don't understand why this happens.

Can someone help, please?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi there Marina96,

Thank you for your response!

If you need further assistance as, for what you have reported, verifying your account was not enough to start receiving money, I would suggest that you call our Customer Service and they will be able to help you sort this out. 

Martina

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @Marina96,

Apologies for the delay. Generally, you would need to have a card registered and selected before you can start receiving payments in Albania. To start accepting payments you simply need to verify your PayPal account by confirming a card, and then choose a Visa card or U.S. bank account for your withdrawals. In the Summary page of your PayPal account, complete the steps suggested in the bar under your name and we’ll help you get set up. 

Hope this helps,

Siobhán

Login to Me Too

Marina96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @PayPal_Siobhán,

Thank you for responding. I have verified my account but I still can't receive my payment. What else can I do?

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi there Marina96,

Thank you for your response!

If you need further assistance as, for what you have reported, verifying your account was not enough to start receiving money, I would suggest that you call our Customer Service and they will be able to help you sort this out. 

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.