Defaulting on my PayaPal Credit Account

liamsean
Contributor
Contributor

Due to getting into debt in a big way, I am currently recieving advice from a Debt Advisor, and with his help find a solution for me and my creditors. I have a PayPal Credit account and the Debt Advisor will shortly be contacting PayPal Credit, I want to know if my normal PayPal account will be suspended, when this happens, I would like to be able to continue to both send and recieve money with this account, but am unsure if PayPal will allow it, in order for me to be able to pay for electric, gas and water, and food to eat, I am selling my possessions on eBay, and use PayPal for recieving the money paid to me, if my account is unusable I will have to finnish with eBay to, and sell more locally.

I have tried researching my problem but have founf nothing to advise me. so unless someone else can help and advise me, I guesss it is now a question of wait and see!

Thanks for any help anyone can offer me.

Regards and best wishes

Liam

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

tstark1986
Contributor
Contributor

Your normal PayPal account should be fine, the Credit side of things is just an additional feature, and its removal wouldn't have any impact

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.