DLGJ0260 - Anyone had any luck or info with the error code ?

IartReborn
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guy's 

Normal story here , paid of working capital early ... Have waited 12 days now and i am still getting the error of - 

DLGJ0260

I have not seen any decline in sales or takings etc (Actually made more sales and revenue this year) 

Has anyone actually found any answers or had any luck re-applying ? 

Let me know thank you 

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

greenmonkey77
Contributor
Contributor

Have you had any luck getting another loan? i paid mine off november 22nd and have the same error code....still no joy

Login to Me Too

jamie5089
Contributor
Contributor

Still the same error for me. Been several months so pretty much given up.

Login to Me Too

richnomes
Contributor
Contributor

Had this same code last time - and was accepted again about a month later (had had an increase in disputes)

Getting it again now - even though i paid off super early... no disputes last 6 months and sales up 78% on last year??!

Login to Me Too

Demize
Contributor
Contributor

From what i hear paying it off early may be the problem. We did they same in October and still getting same message. Supposedly it tells the computer you didn't really need the loan. Sick of trying now, although it would be extremely helpful to get it!

Login to Me Too

ssmithlarne
Contributor
Contributor

did you try daily as i rang cust services and they said to apply daily it will go through eventually ive been getting this code for 2 weeks now after paying back a 5k loan and 2 previous to that one its so frustrating as it really helps purchasing extra stock etc is a really good way to take out a short term loan and like how its paid back as you dont really notice it 

Login to Me Too

greenmonkey77
Contributor
Contributor
Iv had several Paypal loans all paid off in good time but been denied since November with this code. Personally I think it’s a combination of swift finance taking over Paypal working capital and the fact Paypal won’t be ebays sole payment gateway in the near future. If most of your sales are through eBay like mine Paypal will be preparing for a big hit on payments through eBay. All this is guess work on my behalf but after 3-4 month of being denied it’s just a couple of reasons that have crossed my mind.....both probably incorrect ( :
Login to Me Too

jamie5089
Contributor
Contributor
I have received the error code for around 6 months and have tried on several occasions over that time. I didn't pay off my previous loan early and my sales are not on eBay. My sales have increased and I've had one dispute which was settled in my favour so there seems to be no obvious reason at all. I spoke to PayPal and they recommended I keep trying for a couple of weeks and if no success to seek funding elsewhere. So that is what I did.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.