Confirmation code

Tiga8
New Community Member

I opened a paypal account, but I didn't receive the confirmation code. How can i get this confirmation code? Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tiga8

You should get an email to verify your email address.

You should get a code when you add a bank account or a card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tiga8
New Community Member

Thanks for reply. I already have a bank account and a card, but they didn't send me a code. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello Tiga8,

Welcome to the PayPal community.

To use your bank account as a funding source, and for security purposes as part of getting verified, you need to add your bank account to your PayPal account and confirm that you're the owner of that bank account.

To confirm your bank account:

1. Go to Wallet.
  2. Select the bank account to confirm and click Confirm.
  3. Click Continue, then review and submit the Direct Debit details.
    1. (If the bank account is a business account or more than one person is required to authorise debits, you must print and sign a paper Bank Funding Instruction and post it to the address provided.)

We'll deposit 1p in your bank account.  You'll find a 4-digit code next to the 1p deposit on your statement.  This should appear in your bank account within the next few minutes, but may take up to two hours, depending on your bank.

When you know the 4-digit code:

1. Go to Wallet.
  2. Click Unconfirmed next to the bank account to confirm.
  3. Enter the 4-digit code and click Confirm.  (You can make 3 attempts.)

If the bank account is for a business or more than one person is required to authorise debits, you must print and sign a paper Bank Funding Instruction and post it to the address provided on-screen.

Confirm your bank now.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.