Closed Dispute

amygriffin1
New Community Member

A buyer opened a dispute about an item I had sent saying that it was not as described. I don't use this PayPal anymore and they did it 2 months after they received the product. I didn't get the emails so I couldn't respond and now I am in debt for £110 with PayPal bombarding me with voicemails and letters saying they are giving it to a debt agency. Like they gave the buyer a full refund without even returning the product, which was legitimate with tags and brand new in a dustbag. I should not have to pay this debt and I regularly use PayPal, kinda off-putting. I have proof of sending the parcel and pictures of the item in its bag untouched.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hi amygriffin1,

Welcome to the PayPal community and what a great question to start with.

Firstly, I am sorry for the negative experience you have had with this transaction.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.