Cant get verified - Got 4 digit code , but cant open page to get verified the code

JuneJ
New Community Member

Hi there,

I can't get verified on PayPal. I have already gotten 4 digit code from my credit card, but when I go to PayPal account page and click "Get Verified" button. It keeps showing error below. And I wait a couple hour to log in again. IT is still the same. Is there anyone know how can I fix this problem? 

Sorry - your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left-hand corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

Thanks,

June

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

AlexandraTatu
New Community Member

Same problem here!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi JuneJ and AlexandraTatu,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting about this.

I am sorry that this process doesn't seem to be working in the way that it should. What I would recommend is getting in touch with our customer service by phone or email. You can find those options by clicking contact at the bottom of the PayPal page. If you provide us with the 4 digit code that you received we can try entering it for you. Remember, if you requested the code more than once, only the most recent version is valid.

The other option you have is that you can send us information to complete the process manually. We require the following information:

• A copy of a government issued photo identification listing your name. Examples of acceptable identification include a passport, a full driving licence or a national identity card.
  • A copy of the credit/debit card statement that shows at least the last four digits of the card, your name and your postal address that matches the address registered in your PayPal account.
  • If your card statement does not display your registered address, you must provide another document for proof of address. This can be a bank statement, utility invoice, PO box document, mobile phone invoice, printed payslip or (police) registration form. The document should not be older than 12 months.

To upload the information just copy the following link into your web browser and follow the instructions:

http://www.paypal.com/va/cardconfirmfail/

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.