cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I pay invoices from secondary email addresses?

SOLVED
Highlighted

Can I pay invoices from secondary email addresses?

Hi PayPal Community

I have a primary email address and two secondary email addresses attached to my PayPal account. I have been able to receive PayPal payments using all three email addresses.

I need to make a payment and I want to ask the other party to send me a PayPal invoice to one of my secondary email addresses. Will I be able to receive the invoice and pay the inovice through PayPal using my secondary email?

So far I've only made PayPal payments via my primary email address.

Many thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PayPal Employee

Re: Can I pay invoices from secondary email addresses?

Hi @clement99,

Yes you can,

When someone sends you a PayPal invoice you'll be notified either on the PayPal account where the email is registered or by the email messaging itself. This means that you don't really to have a PayPal account to pay a PayPal invoice coz it'll give you the option to pay it through the email message itself.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,
Paelavong
2 REPLIES
PayPal Employee

Hi @clement99,

Yes you can,

When someone sends you a PayPal invoice you'll be notified either on the PayPal account where the email is registered or by the email messaging itself. This means that you don't really to have a PayPal account to pay a PayPal invoice coz it'll give you the option to pay it through the email message itself.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,
Paelavong

Thanks @Paelavong003.

That's helpful to know.