Can I pay invoices from secondary email addresses?

clement99
Contributor
Contributor

Hi PayPal Community

I have a primary email address and two secondary email addresses attached to my PayPal account. I have been able to receive PayPal payments using all three email addresses.

I need to make a payment and I want to ask the other party to send me a PayPal invoice to one of my secondary email addresses. Will I be able to receive the invoice and pay the inovice through PayPal using my secondary email?

So far I've only made PayPal payments via my primary email address.

Many thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Paelavong003
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @clement99,

Yes you can,

When someone sends you a PayPal invoice you'll be notified either on the PayPal account where the email is registered or by the email messaging itself. This means that you don't really to have a PayPal account to pay a PayPal invoice coz it'll give you the option to pay it through the email message itself.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,
Paelavong

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Paelavong003
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @clement99,

Yes you can,

When someone sends you a PayPal invoice you'll be notified either on the PayPal account where the email is registered or by the email messaging itself. This means that you don't really to have a PayPal account to pay a PayPal invoice coz it'll give you the option to pay it through the email message itself.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,
Paelavong
Login to Me Too

clement99
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks @Paelavong003.

That's helpful to know.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.