Begin a limitation review Help Me

ASONyopi
Contributor
Contributor

hello

Date Limited : Mar 27, 2018

All documents were sent on Mar 28, 2018

To date, there is no response and no action .

I called the PayPal phone 10 times to no avail. This is my only source of livelihood. I am very sad

Please help me

Case ID Number: PP-006-768-305-033

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Brandon-P
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@ASONyopi wrote:

hello

Date Limited : Mar 27, 2018

All documents were sent on Mar 28, 2018

To date, there is no response and no action .

I called the PayPal phone 10 times to no avail. This is my only source of livelihood. I am very sad

Please help me

Case ID Number: PP-006-768-305-033

Hi @ASONyopi,

I have determined that the standard review period is 3 business days for a case outcome. As it has been 5 business days since the requested documents were submitted, I now recommend to wait until the end of business hours on Tuesday.

The reason I advise such, is due to the recent public holiday. If no response is received after close of business hours on Tuesday, please contact PayPal Customer Service by phone on Wednesday.

You must state to the automated system that the reason for the call is "account limitation" related. This will allow the computerized switchboard to refer the call to the correct department. I can assure you that the Customer Service team are professional and will certainly handle your query.

Login to Me Too

ASONyopi
Contributor
Contributor

I send the documents since March 28th it's more than 12 days

Login to Me Too

Brandon-P
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@ASONyopi wrote:

I send the documents since March 28th it's more than 12 days

Hi @ASONyopi,

I have reviewed my previous advice and have found no inaccuracy.

As the Easter period had followed 28th March, the weekend is not counted, nor the double bank holiday we recently had. When excluding those days, the total, at the time of my advice above, was 5 business days.

As the normal threshold is 3 business days, it would be feasible to follow-up on Wednesday.

Login to Me Too

ASONyopi
Contributor
Contributor
So far the problem has not been resolved. I went through a very bad experience. Paypal caused me substantial material losses? 😕😕
Login to Me Too

Brandon-P
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@ASONyopi wrote:
So far the problem has not been resolved. I went through a very bad experience. Paypal caused me substantial material losses? 😕😕

Hi @ASONyopi,

I will not comment on material losses or any other legally orientated concerns.

Have you contacted PayPal, as I advised above?

If the problem has not been resolved, did the adviser provide further information for you on the phone?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.