Balance says zero, bit have two credit amounts

GK11
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,,i,always pay with PP using my bank account. A friend sent me two repayment amounts she owed me. Want,to tranfer into my bank, but P Pal,says I have a zero balance, how come?. Have not for anything using Pay Pal balance, the two credits show as a + sign, so how come?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Martin

Hello GK11,

Welcome to our Community!

As we are unable to see or discuss your account through the Community, you should try contacting us directly via Twitter @AskPayPal or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can look into this further for you.

Please check if the amounts need to be accepted, if they were sent in different currency? Did you receive an email notification in relation to the payments? Did your account have a positive or zero balance before they were sent?

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

GK11
Contributor
Contributor

SOrry i'm not,on FB. They were sent in £ sterling. Yes I received email notification from you.

i have no,idea if i had a zero or positive balance. All all my PP transaction i,pay with come via my bank, and deducted from my bank,account. So any credits like these two i usually transfer to my account when i've spent on a friend's behalf.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi GK11,

I would suggest you call our Customer Support on 0800 358 7911. They will see the activity on your account and can help you search for the payments. Please note if there is a balance on a PayPal account, that will be used first before any other funding source for any future payments. Even if the balance  only covers a partial amount of the payment .

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.