BEWARE OF FRAUD

nasr47
Contributor
Contributor

BEWARE SCAMMER

SCAMMER EMAIL: Rio john.100 @gmail   (no spaces)

HE SENT ME:

Great! please consider it sold as i am willing to pay your full asking price because i need to buy it for my cousin asap, i have read through the advert and i'm totally satisfied with it,sadly i would not be able to come personally to collect due to my hearing loss and I'm just recovering from heart surgery so I'm home-bound.I would appreciate if you email me with more photos (if available) since i'm unable to see it in person.I have a courier agent that would help me to pick it up at your preferred location after you have received your money and i'll pay you via PayPal today. Where is the pick up location so that i can inform the courier agent about it now?

AND

Yes. you will help me send £300 to the courier via western union plus the transfer fees  which should not be more than £35 but i added £40 to be sure to this details below: 

First name: Garret
Last name: Walker
Address: Paris 75000

AND

All you have to do is go to the one of the address below with cash to do the western union transfer..once you get there just tell them that you want to send money via western union to the details i gave to you earlier and they would give you a form to fill..once you have filled the form just give them the £300 plus the transfer fees which should not be more than £35 but i added £40 to be sure and they would send it for you.after sending the western union details to paypal, paypal will release your full fund ASAP.

A N S TRAVEL,  6 A Milsborough House Ipsley Street Redditch
HEWELL ROAD NEWS AND BOOZE,107 Hewell Road Redditch

BE CAREFULL!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nasr47

Scams been ongoing for years and is all over this forum and the net.

Just remember >>

Paypal NEVER tell you to send trackable, they advise it for seller protection etc but it is not compulsory.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.

Paypal NEVER expect you to use a rival money transfer service eg western union or moneygram.

They also use hijacked email addresses so you may well be posting an innocent account holders email address on this forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.