Account suddenly isn't able to send mony anymore

PH7
New Community Member

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if some of you could help me find a solution to this inconvience. Today I wanted to pay a friend an amount of 60 euro, when I sent the amount I saw he had to accept the payment for some reason and it was not showing up very fast either for him. In the end we found out he had to pay a fee, the problem was he had no money to do that and he told me to cancel it for now. Later, we figured out I could pay for the fee. It actually took us about 3 cancels to figure out i could pay the fee with the payment (sorry i'm new to paypal) and when I finally wanted to pay him with the fee paypal wouldnt let me. In fact, I could not make anymore payments to anybody, it seemed like some sort of prevention from paypal (because of 3 refunds/cancels in a short time maybe?).

I hope we can get this figured out asap, cause my friend is waiting on his money.
Thanks in advance - PH7

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bondejure
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there,

I wish I could talk to you to give you an advise. Anyway, possible reason why this has happened because of the currency. The fees would be due to the receiving fee and the cross border fee.

The option on your friend's end to either accept or decline the payment is certainly because of his primary and available currency on his/her end.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Kudos would be appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.