Account limitations issue?

Sableye
Contributor
Contributor

So, my account access has been limited for the past 2 months now and I cannot resolve any issues with purchases via the paypal resolution centre as a result, This has caused me so many problems when trying to receive refunds for items that never have arrived.

I was never alerted about the limitation and only discovered it when trying to resolve a payment - I was never asked to submit documents and there was never any option to do so yet it says on the area that they are reviewing my submissons and has been for the last 2 months! I spoke to a customer service paypal advisor when I phoned to find out what was going on - they were just as clueless, very impatient and gave me a link to upload documents - so I did as advised, now 2 weeks ago - submitted proof of ID/address etc but yet the limitations are still there!

Can you please offer any help to fix this? I've tried to contact paypal via the message centre only to receive auto-typed robotic responses with suggestions on how to lift the limitations - and none of those work as they are just not possible.

It's getting to the stage now where closing and re-making a new paypal account seems like the only option, it's so frustrating!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hello Sableye,

Welcome to the PayPal community.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you and I can understand your frustration. If you go to the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account there should be some steps there you will need to complete in order to have the limitation lifted. Have you tried completing any of these? 

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.