Account Type for Unincorporated Group

Ash_B
New Community Member

I am trying (and failing so far) to set up a PayPal account for my community interest campaign group. We are absolutely not a business and so do not have documents of incorporation/business registration.

We exist, so far, with individual group members paying for items/services for our group either in full or combined with other members using their personal accounts. We want this to stop, as we are about to open a Treasurer's account with our local bank and would prefer all financial transactions to go through traceable group accounts, making my job as treasurer keeping track of our finances much easier.
We also need to be able to collect donations online from members, volunteers and contributors to our community interest campaign.

Technically I would imagine we are more like a non-profit...but again, as we are uincorporated we do not have documentation to prove this...other than our group's signed Constitution.

Can someone please advise the best way to sign up with PayPal to provide the usage we require?

Many thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Hopelesshoarder
New Community Member

Hi Did you manage to sort this out as I would like to do the same thing?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.