Sandbox account status still under processing

prabhu
Contributor
Contributor

I had created PayPal Sandbox account for testing payments on my website. So other than default account(personal & business), I created another set of accounts. Unfortunately, the only personal account is created and business account profile is showing as still processing from last 10-15 hours. Deleted 2 to 3 times and even tried creating a new account. But no use. I'm from India and can someone please help me with the issue.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

AlexRover
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem since june 23, please help!
Login to Me Too

VictorPapa
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have this problem too. In addition to "buyer" personal account,  I made two more sandbox personal accounts but after 3 days only my Business account (facilitator) is ready to use and all others are showing "processing". I also deleted and added my personal account but no luck.

Have your sandbox accounts status changed from processing to completed?

Login to Me Too

yurz
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem. Has it ever changed from processing to complete for you guys? 

Login to Me Too

MarkusRothkran
New Community Member

I am having the same problem.

Login to Me Too

ericgou
New Community Member

I m having the same problem. Waiting for 3 hours now and my sandbox emails are still processing...

Login to Me Too

Bozo13
Contributor
Contributor

We are having the same problem. You can login but you CANNOT DO ANYTHING.  Could someone at PayPal please update us soon. Thanks 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.