Revesed Withdraw by Paypal w/o reason, Fees charged, no response

thomasempl
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal reversed my withdrawl (profits from FXPRO - a well respected brokerage) and charged me withdraw fees.

Noone reachable on the hotline, no response to emails.

I guess they are right - Think of paypal as a saftly box -  you lost your key for and get get in anymore.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

thomasempl
Contributor
Contributor

"I understand that it's concerning on your part especially that your money has been reversed. At the same time, for us to make sure that all your card transfers will be successful, all your credentials on PayPal must match with what you registered on your bank.

We haven't receive any response from your bank regarding this matter so we encourage you to contact your credit card issuer and speak to their Online Authorization Department to find out why this withdrawal was denied. Here are some common reasons why a card issuer would decline a payment"

they claim i was trying to make a PAYMENT with PAYPAL, while I was doing a WITHDRAW FROM PAYPAL

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

thomasempl
Contributor
Contributor

"I understand that it's concerning on your part especially that your money has been reversed. At the same time, for us to make sure that all your card transfers will be successful, all your credentials on PayPal must match with what you registered on your bank.

We haven't receive any response from your bank regarding this matter so we encourage you to contact your credit card issuer and speak to their Online Authorization Department to find out why this withdrawal was denied. Here are some common reasons why a card issuer would decline a payment"

they claim i was trying to make a PAYMENT with PAYPAL, while I was doing a WITHDRAW FROM PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

thomasempl
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is not at fault - my visa card details where out of date. I had a mental breakdown for personal reasons.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.