Refunding Donations From A Private Server

nickrt
Contributor
Contributor

I was wondering if my account is eligible for a refund from a game?

So the story behind it is that I just found out that the game I am playing on for the last 3 months is a private server and is not authorized and recognized by the original servers and game developers. Now I have spent and supported this game from the start and they promised that they will listen and always respond to the community but that is not the case anymore. People are leaving the game because of the ridiculous updates and for not listening and responding to the players.

I went to their website and read their terms and conditions for refunds and saw that it didn't say if they are going to allow refunds. Also if you look at this link - http://prntscr.com/isa4t4 they are threatening that they will ban players that will attempt to dispute a refund.

So with all these being said, I have lost my faith in this game and I would really appreciate it if you would help me reimburse my hard earned money.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nickrt

There is no paypal buyer protection for virtual items for 'not as described' only non receipt of item which is not the case with you.

You could try your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.