Paypal to Gcash Fail transaction but it still charged me

Zyxth
New Community Member

It's a Paypal to Gcash money transfer. Gcash didn't process the transaction because it said my account has already exceeded its monthly limit. This was the error message from Gcash: "Sorry, you will exceed your transaction limit. Please call 2882 for assistance"

I did call 2882 and their customer support told me that GCASH didn't process it and that the amount was refunded back to Paypal. But currently, my Paypal balance is still zero.

What do I do now?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

trigo91
Contributor
Contributor
It happened to me this evening. I didn't know that they have a limit of PayPal transfers daily and monthly. I hope the amount will be credited back to either PayPal or GCash account.
Login to Me Too

briandominic
New Community Member

any feedback from both parties? had the same issue earlier.

Login to Me Too

Hungergain
any update on this issue? I also got same issue and im a bit worried. If they refunded it hm days before it appears on your paypal.. thanks
Login to Me Too

Hungergain
aby update on this issue? I also got same issue and im a bit worried. If they refunded it hm days before it appears on your paypal.. thanks
Login to Me Too

eriq
New Community Member
Any update regarding the issue? Got the same issue and im a bit worried.
Login to Me Too

jtfvppgcash
Contributor
Contributor
Got the same problem happening now I thought limit is 100k. Here at the globe office for refund request. As per customer rep. refund will take 24 to 48 hours
Login to Me Too

Zanne1
New Community Member

Did it come back? I have the same problem and it's been 48hrs.

Login to Me Too

jtfvppgcash
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it came back if you want fast process request a refund on your transaction and contact directly to PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.