How to prove if a customer is trying to claim a fraudulent charge back

Sherx
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

im wondering how to protect my self against a fraudulant charge back by a buyer? suppose and this is only an example ( ive sold something through my e commerce store and i sent the customer what he/she paid for how he/she is claiming its not the same even tho i asked them to take pictures and send me so we can resolve the problem which they did but the item was exactly as it was shown in the store the quality and everything is good but they still pushing so i agree they can send it to me for exchange but they have to pay the shipping which they dont want to to do so i cant really exchange the item if i to get it back when i tell them i cant exchange or refund it for u if u dont return it ( the policy states that i will pay for the shipping if the item is damaged or not same as it was shown but if it exactly the same and of good quailty i will not pay for the shipping) but now what happens is they open a dispute with paypal will paypal side with them and give them a refund? or will it hear my side and sovle my problem as i know the customer is trying to steal the product and also get his money back.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.