Cant transfer Money to my Bankaccount

Pitbullkorat
Contributor
Contributor

Hello today I want transfer moeny to my Bankaccount and the system tell me she need more Information this is the Text what I have to do the Support dont give me a answer contact she two time now. Thank you and nice weekend Sorry, we need more information. Please withdraw moneyon our Classic site instead.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Pitbullkorat
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem the is normaly Welcome to Paypal. Better is your customer send the money directly in your Bankaccount. Better loose little bit money for the transfer. Paypal you can wait long time for a answer I send many E-Mail now over 4 days dont become one answer for my problem. I contact my customer and give her direct my Bankaccount details, this is the best way must give only the swift code and your Account number good is you not must wait so long only 2 days and the Money stay in your Bankaccount or you take western Union than you have the money in 1 hour baybe 20 minutes. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

Pitbullkorat
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem the is normaly Welcome to Paypal. Better is your customer send the money directly in your Bankaccount. Better loose little bit money for the transfer. Paypal you can wait long time for a answer I send many E-Mail now over 4 days dont become one answer for my problem. I contact my customer and give her direct my Bankaccount details, this is the best way must give only the swift code and your Account number good is you not must wait so long only 2 days and the Money stay in your Bankaccount or you take western Union than you have the money in 1 hour baybe 20 minutes. 

Login to Me Too

Simbaloo
Contributor
Contributor

This problem is not solved whatsoever -- what the threadstarter says in in his/her own answers marked "solved" is that you better not use PayPal at all. This is how administrators and support "solve" problems...?

Login to Me Too

Bedilal15780
Contributor
Contributor
userId: Wallet_7ZbCmcCQBG Pay pal team@wallet gift give my Acoun
Login to Me Too

Bedilal15780
Contributor
Contributor
userId: Wallet_7ZbCmcCQBG Pay pal team@wallet gift give my Acount
Login to Me Too

Michael_L_Nst
Contributor
Contributor

I can feel what you feel. I also have the same problem with you. I use paypal services to facilitate my store customer in terms of payment. Once I withdraw money from my paypal account, 3 days I wait, and he said "Transfer Failed". I was charged about $ 4 for it. After many hours I tried to find the solution & the error, it turns out my debit card does not have a logo VISA / AMEX / Discovery. But my Bank account is connected. I can pay / fill my paypal balance. Just can not withdraw money from my paypal account to my bank account. Then how about the fate of my money in my paypal account? How can I get my business money paid by my customers for their purchased items? Is there any of you all who can help me overcome my problems tesebut? I really need the funds for my business activities.If not my business will experience a decrease or maybe even I may go bankrupt.Karena I can not transfer my money in account paypal me to my bank account. I really expect info / help from all of you. Before and afterwards I thank him for his attention and help.

Login to Me Too

wandy_wiranata
New Community Member

Hi,

Invalid Bank Account Information 

and i have tried made acorrection in my profile.  but i can't change "current account" be "saving account"...

anybody have anysolutions...please

regards

Login to Me Too

thomasempl
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal reversed my withdraw and charged me a fee for it.

Did anyone talk to this stupid AI they have on their Hotline -- Thats an insult to all customers, its purposly programmed to go into loops

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.