Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
thanks for the help. I can figure those out. My question is more of a complaint. Please don't take this as a complaint about your answer, this is a Paypal issue. They have decided to make it hard work to contact them. The idea that someone should have to go to social media, to ask a question is absurd and shows what a terrible system this has become.
What a joke.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Shortcut gone on new Kindle Fire in General Discussions
- Kudos For Excellent Customer Service in General Discussions
- Hello in General Discussions
- PAYPAL IS A SCAM - POST DELETED BECAUSE I EXPOSED THEM in Suggestions for PayPal
- Activity Report for set time periods does not include activity from the current month in Suggestions for PayPal