this forum have a bug

agatha77
Contributor
Contributor

I cant upload images. warn that I upload 10 images but I DON'T see the saved files

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

Just curious - why do want to upload images here ??   If there's info you want "customer suppor" to see, that's done through the Resolution Center.

Login to Me Too

agatha77
Contributor
Contributor

I disagree. there is an image upload tool in the forum.  it's not there just to be cute.

Login to Me Too

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

What exactly do you want to do ??

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@agatha77

I understand your issue.  There are many reasons to upload an image on the forum such as when you want to show a helpful screen shot.

You haven't explained what steps you took to get an image uploaded so all I can do it point you to the right direction.  

When you write a post there is a "Photos" icon above the text box.  When you clidk on that box you have the option to add an image.  Did you get to that step?

If you have an issues, then please explan what computer, browser, software, and image details you are using.

Login to Me Too

agatha77
Contributor
Contributor

yes, I add 5 pictures, but the sixth kept loading forever.

so, none picture showed.

I begin again. I dragged 5 pictures (for insert at post), but the sixth kept loading forever.

and so, the warn (more than 10 pictures) but none picture in saved photos.

I am using a PC, and Microsoft Edge

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

So just us 5 pictures. Why do you need 10 pictures with a forum post?

Login to Me Too

agatha77
Contributor
Contributor

that is the bug. it doesnt allow a unique picture

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.