the "next" button cant be clicked with all fields filled in ?

eldudereno
Contributor
Contributor

the "next" button cant be clicked with all fields filled in ?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @eldudereno,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. 😞 Could you please provide more information regarding what you're trying to do when you encounter this issue? Any details you can give will help the community assist. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

eldudereno
Contributor
Contributor

hi ashley , basically ive had a limitation put on my account for some reason and when i get asked to resolve it brings me to a confirmation of identity page to which i fill in all required fields but does not give me the option to click "next" 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jae

Thank you for your detailed response, @eldudereno!

I recommend clearing your history, cache and cookies on your current browser or try to complete the step(s) on another device. If you still do not receive the button to continue, please let us know.

- Jae

Login to Me Too

eldudereno
Contributor
Contributor

hi jae , i did all that and nothing changed , it's fine ..im done with paypal , thank you so much for trying to help me 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Randy

@eldudereno,

I recommend contacting our customer service teams for further assistance if you're still seeing this issue on your end.  You can click 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any of our pages to get a phone number to reach us at, or you can contact us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/askpaypal) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PayPal). We would be happy to take a look at what options might be available to you.

- Randy

Login to Me Too

eldudereno
Contributor
Contributor

now i cant even send the £50 to another account , its stuck in limbo ...does anyone in the community have a contact number for these paypal ****'s as i'm getting very frustrated ..thank you to anyone that can help 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Callie

Hi @eldudereno

Sorry this has been so frustrating. If your account is limited, it is possible that the option to send money is not available. If you need further assistance with this, I would recommend contacting us through the options provided previously. Our Customer Service support is available through Facebook, Twitter, or by giving us a call

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.