seller removed

yvonnehopkins
New Community Member
orderd tshirt on 9ty july just went to purchase history and the item has been removed will i still revieve it ??
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yvonnehopkins 

Hope you got a copy of the tracking number to see if you'll still get it. You may file an Item Not Received dispute within 180 days from date of payment. Click the transaction and click "Report a problem". As a general rule I wait 21 days for domestic order or 50 or 60 days for intl order but how long you want to wait is up to you and this time is good as any other especially since this order was removed and you may not have received tracking number.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yvonnehopkins 

Hope you got a copy of the tracking number to see if you'll still get it. You may file an Item Not Received dispute within 180 days from date of payment. Click the transaction and click "Report a problem". As a general rule I wait 21 days for domestic order or 50 or 60 days for intl order but how long you want to wait is up to you and this time is good as any other especially since this order was removed and you may not have received tracking number.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.