seller no longer registered on Ebay

tatw3498
New Community Member

I have purchased 2 items from Ebay in the last 2 weeks and have been notified by Ebay that they are no longer registered ebay sellers. A totla of $60 plus dollars was used to purchased these items. I find it a carousel of round and round to the same page with PayPal and ebay to try to get some type of resolution without any result. Can anyone tell me how to reach a real person or is that impossibility to find some direction?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@tatw3498 

We're sorry to hear things didn't go as planned. I have read your concern and we are here to help. When you pay with PayPal on any website,

PayPal Buyer Protection  covers you in case there is a problem. If an item doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described, we will help you get a full refund.

I attached the steps on how you can file a dispute through us :  How do I get my money back for an item bought using PayPal?

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Stay Safe 🙂 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.