#scams #kidssbabies #Fraudulentsellersthatpaypalisawareof

jemstar
Contributor
Contributor

Purchased a dress online through PayPal. When it arrived I opened it and was in shock. A complete knock off of the brand I ordered in a Medium (I wear XL) in a cheap plastic bag is what I got. I paid $200 for a dress I would not have paid $10 for. Not at all what was represented in the pictures, they copied the brand I was looking for's stock photos and used on their own site so I thought that's what I was getting. I opened a dispute, the case went back-and-forth for a few weeks, I provided all information requested, including pictures from the legit site and pictures from the fake site showing the real item, desired style and tag and all. Wonderful PayPal here decided to vote in favor of the seller. So a scammer who is selling fraudulent products just got $200 of mine and I got nothing but stress. Thanks PayPal! I will definently NOT be using this service again. This happened even after I notified them that when you search for the website I was scammed from the store is conveniently no longer available. They've also had other people state they've gotten scammed from the same company on the PayPal community site. Way to go PayPal with promoting FRAUDULENT sales and scams! Avoid KIDSSBABIES and the emails associated with this scam.. <removed> and <removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.