reaching a live person

joannerd
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone been able to contact a live person on PayPal?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

67roddee
New Community Member

I WAS ON HOLD FOR 3 HOURS BEFORE THE BATTERY RAN OUT ON MY HEADSET AND DISCONNECTED...  THEIR ASSISTANT OOL IS A JOKE WONDERING IF THEIR IS AN EMAIL THAT ANYONE KNOWS OF

Login to Me Too

Ignored101
New Community Member

I tried the chat contact and got stuffed around with suggested subject titles until finally I wrote a strongly worded criticism then a live operator jumped in and asked for details of my problem. The stuffing around didn't stop there (as I was involved in a PayPal scam) I was sent an email from Paypal stating an ID number and an email confirming an unauthorised transaction with a list attached which wasn't attached! I replied to the responet address and lo and behold received a message from the email administrator that email couldn't be delivered: Your message couldn't be delivered. When Office 365 tried to send the message, the external email server returned the error below. This is probably due to a problem or policy setting on the recipient's email system. -NO error code provided. Seems like all these payment sites want is your money and no hassles and trying to get customer service is as easy as finding 4kg of rocking horse droppings

Login to Me Too

67roddee
New Community Member

I ALSO HAD A FRAUDULANT CHARGE AND I TRIED TO DO THE RESOLUTION AND THEY CLOSED IT IMMEDIATELY STATING IT WAS NOT UNAUTHORIZED.  IT WAS FOR PIZZA DELIVERY IN A STATE MANY STATES AWAY FROM ME.  MY EMAILS TO THE CHARGE ARE NOT BEING ANSWERED AND WHEN I CALLED THEY TOLD ME TO DEAL WITH PAYPAL AND I CAN'T GET ANYONE.  VERY DISAPPOINTED IN PAYPAL I THOUGHT THEY WERE BETTER THAN THIS

Login to Me Too

joannerd
Contributor
Contributor

It seems I'm not the only person with this issue then.   I have requested that the money in my account be sent to me by check ($1.50 fee!!) and once received, I am deleting my paypal acct.  Obviously, there is  NO "customer service".Thanks to all the replies.  Very enlightening. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.