post flooding message

xenek
New Community Member

Hello,

Even without submitting a post, simply during the effort to submit it, I received a 'Post flooding message.'

That is I think getting close to well over 5 individual and unique failures of the forum platform that create friction for users. I'm a persistent person, so I've shared this with you, I imagine many people would have not even bothered to share their frustrations if they were using the forum and experienced this combination of issues, professionals wouldn't have wasted their time to highlight the issue, as they would have recognized it as 'usual' and 'expected' even though it's a huge barrier for the non-technical.

Thanks for reading, apologies if these posts come across as harsh, but hopefully they go beyond only helping Paypal but also are useful to the forum creators and others who work with UI/UX and public facing support systems that have to strike a balance between functionality and scalability.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.