paypal ask me to Resolve Negative Balance >> but i dont have Negative Balance

samerweb
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, please help me. Paypal forces me to resolve the negative balance and add a bank card. My problem is when I put the card it does not accept the amount. In PayPal, there is never a negative balance in my account. I don’t know what balance to add, can you help me brother?

+

A week ago there was an issue trying to recover from a customer. However, after all the documents were submitted by me, the case was closed I won it and it closed But until now, paupal tells me to solve the negative balance? please help me

Reference ID: PP-L-231697163341

Resolve a negative balance but i dont have any negative balance at my paypal

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

samerweb
Contributor
Contributor
paypal ask me to Resolve Negative Balance >> but i dont have Negative Balance

Hello, please help me. Paypal forces me to resolve the negative balance and add a bank card. My problem is when I put the card it does not accept the amount. In PayPal, there is never a negative balance in my account. I don’t know what balance to add, can you help me brother?

A week ago there was an issue trying to recover from a customer. However, after all the documents were submitted by me, the case was closed I won it and it closed But until now, paupal tells me to solve the negative balance? please help me

Resolve a negative balance but i dont have any negative balance at my paypal

Login to Me Too

samerweb
Contributor
Contributor

no any answer 🙂 pp take my monuy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.