new to community but been with pay pal for over a year.

lynndb33
Contributor
Contributor

I like the ease in which i can purchase through paypal without risking putting in a cc # each place I go. Plus the 6 month promo periods are easy on the budget, well usually. I'm waiting for resolution on a miscalculation -the statements do not add up to the amount i am being asked to pay... so hopefully that will be resolved immediately.....a las that is how i found this board... not coming down on paypal, just hoping to know if anyone else had the same issues.  

Hmm  little bit about myself... well i write a little poetry and love taking photo's, especially of my house cats and dogs. 

I have a strong faith and share scriptures on facebook to encourage. I try to stay positive and optimistic. I have had schooling in Microsoft Engineering and have built a few computers. Had my own company for 10 yrs. Now retired.  Currently working on renovating a home.  

Hoping to understand paypal a little better so i can keep up with it as i have been... thanks. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.