misapplication of payments to easy payment purchases

UNHAPPY17
Contributor
Contributor

I am really trying to meet my June obligations to pay off large deferred interest balances. As I get money I go online and pay it on my paypal credit account. Well,  Paypal applied  over $300 of the overage (of what was currently due) to my 36 month easy payment balance that's only nine months old. I have spent all day going through my statements trying to figure out what else was wrong with the "easy payment" purchase that was shrinking at an alarming rate while my deferred interest balances where not shrinking as they should have been. After spending all day trying to figure out how every payment I had made over the last 10 months had been applied, I discovered that a return credit of almost $350 was applied to my "36 month easy purchase" before I had even made my first installment. No form of communication exists presently. The only "live chat" is with an un-live robot. The messaging system does not work, but it lets you fill up the screen with your issue and then you doesn't let you send it.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.