<removed> (Sports Equipment Centre)

spraze
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I want to purchase a very cheap road legal off road buggy from sports equipment center with on line address https://posenin.com has anyone had any dealings with this comany? I just wonder how safe it is to spend 85 euro through paypal? 

thank you 

regards Phil

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Scamedtwotimes
New Community Member
Bought two generators didn't receive them
Login to Me Too

Nicoletasha
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get your money back
Login to Me Too

LM2020
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered one and haven't heard from them and they took the money out
Login to Me Too

SUNNY03
Contributor
Contributor
Hi have you heard anything about your order? And what did ur bank statement say when they drafted payment out? I ordered one and no response to my emails I paid with debit card and my invoice says PayPal also my bank draft says PayPal GRAY llc with phone number to PayPal next to it! PayPal don’t have any information of me purchasing this. Did you get your money back what steps are or have you done? Thanks
Login to Me Too

Onesha08
Contributor
Contributor
DID YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK YET? WHAT DID YOU DO?
Login to Me Too

SUNNY03
Contributor
Contributor
Have you received your money back or heard from the company yet? Curious same thing happened to me a week ago with them!
Login to Me Too

hardluck68
same thing happened to me a week ago browner llc is one that got to me not only can u not reach them paypal equally as hard to reach they wont help u either
Login to Me Too

SUNNY03
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone got their money back or the product they ordered and how many if so? PayPal does not show I paid thru them which I didn’t I paid with debit card but my bank draft said PayPal GRAY llc with PayPal phone number next to it . The website I ordered from was bnicey.com which then prompts you to sports equipment center and no phone number for either or address only email which I’ve sent several and no response! When I received my order confirmation it also had a random personal email address like dragon something ! I’ve tried emailing that too!
Login to Me Too

Nanarose99
Contributor
Contributor
When did you order I haven’t got anything yet either
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.